1. First of all, open the water tank of the toilet. Let's see what level the inside water ladle is at when the water tank is full. If the internal water is full, the water tank is still in water, so it must be leaking out.
2. Let's use water to pull the water ladle's clamping position up and down to see the sensitivity of the water scoop. If it is not smooth, it may be difficult to move, that is to say that the equipment of the water ladle is out of order. Remember to press the position of the water scoop a little bit, not too high.
3. Be able to remove the equipment of the water scoop and clean it. If you don't understand how to dismantle it, put dry water directly in the water tank and clean it with detergent and detergent. If this can continue to use, if not, it needs to be replaced.
4. Check the connection of the stainless steel hose outside the water tank and the direction connected to the water tank to see whether it is not tightened, or whether the internal rubber pad is aging, resulting in water leakage. It is necessary to find out.
5. If the internal equipment is OK, it is also necessary to check whether the water tank of the toilet has the problem of cracking caused by impact. If there is an external force, the water tank may also present the problem of water leakage.
6. If you are a girl, maybe you don't understand these problems very well. It's very simple. You can find the management office or a water and electricity master to give you some small money to help you deal with this kind of trouble. If you want to buy a new toilet, it is also possible for the master to help you install it.
The above is Xiaobian's solution to the problem of water tank leakage. Anyway, Xiaobian has used this method to solve the problem of water tank leakage. It's very easy to use, so don't be afraid to take Xiaobian's method to solve the problem. Don't let a small toilet leak and difficult yourself, to spend money to let others to solve. No matter you are a boy or a girl, this is a basic livelihood skill to master.
Source: Jiangmen flushing tank http://www.jmqsjj.com/